- Mental Wellness 🧠
- Social Wellness 🧑🤝🧑
- Grade 7-9
A vision board is a visual representation of your intentions and goals. It contains all kinds of text and images that portray your vision for yourself. The purpose of a vision board is to bring everything on it to life!
Set clear intentions and goals for what you want in your life.
- Recipe card
- Drawing utensils
- Start by defining your goals. Jot down 5 or more on a piece of scrap paper or use this goal planner. Consider the following:
- When you think about your life a year from now, what does it look like?
- What parts of your life need the most attention so you can move forward in a positive direction?
- What brings you joy?
- What obstacles may keep you from following your dreams?
- What goals do you want to set for yourself?
- Create your mini-vision board on your recipe card by writing down your goals in the form of words, symbols, images, and quotes. Design your mini-vision board in a way that is visually pleasing to you.
- Write the date on the back of your vision board. That way you can go back and remember where you were and what you were doing at the time. Tuck it away somewhere safe!
- Did you discover anything new about yourself from doing this activity? If so, what?
- Is there anything you can do today, or this week, to work towards your goals?
Create a full-size vision board using a piece of cardboard or poster paper. Decorate it with craft paper, magazine cut-outs, photographs, fabric and anything else you can find!